Seize this rare opportunity to secure a luxury beach side lifestyle with ocean views in this spectacular five-bedroom home that opens to an elegant poolside alfresco entertaining area.
Ideally located within close walking distance to Malabar Beach, local schools, moments to Randwick Golf Club, and an easy 20-minute commute to Sydney CBD.
This striking beachside home with spacious living room captures abundant natural light through the atrium-style windows and opens out onto a bright balcony overlooking amazing ocean views. Enjoy your breakfast mornings or coffee watching the magnificent sunrise over the sea.
The separate large kitchen and dining area is next to the main living room and features stone bench tops, a long breakfast bar with waterfall edge, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plentiful built-in storage.
The large tiled fifth bedroom with stylish private ensuite features an over-sized frameless glass shower, with four downstairs bedrooms all featuring timber flooring and built-in robes.
You’ll love entertaining friends and family in the large outdoor area that features a stunning in-ground pool with swim jets for resistance training and grass entertaining area.
– Brise soleil – an architectural feature of a building that reduces heat gain by using operable glass doors and deflecting sunlight
– Striking living/dining area captures abundant natural light through atrium-style windows
– Designer chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Luxurious modern ensuites to two of five generous bedrooms – all with built-in robes
– Chic ensuite bathroom features large frameless glass shower and large modern vanity
– Low-maintenance floor tiles throughout the house with timber flooring throughout downstairs bedrooms
– Large outdoor area with stunning in-ground pool and entertaining area
– Internal laundry discretely located under the stairs
– Pool includes swim jets used for resistance training or fun for the kids
– Security system
– Parking for 2 with remote access
For more information contact Gary Flax 0414 242 142