Modern luxury and country comfort, this idyllic acreage opportunity offers a stylishly renovated main residence, a separate one bedroom flat and a 119sqm shed upon 30 private acres. Nestled within the tightly held village farm community of Canyonleigh, immerse yourself in this magical bushland setting with amazing views of the Tarlo National Park / mountain ranges.
Crowing the Australian bush landscape, a three bedroom family home is embraced by picturesque storybook gardens. Carefully selected to thrive and minimise upkeep, the gardens whilst intricately beautiful are easily maintained and suitable for a weekender lifestyle. Welcoming spectacular rural vistas at every turn, the interiors are warmed by a wealth of northern sun and a beautifully designed Eureka wood fireplace, offering total home comfort.
The expansive open-plan layout is bordered by a full length entertaining terrace seamlessly enclosed by glass balustrading. Transformed by a designer renovation, the kitchen anchors the vast everyday living and dining spaces and is equipped with an array of high-end appliances and a stone topped island bench. The quality continues within the bathroom, a freestanding monochrome Caroma bath tub is separated from the open shower by two individual luxury vanities.
Hydrated by an abundance of fresh spring water, there is scope to incorporate sporting and adventure facilities within the landholding. Located a mere seven minutes from the freeway, this incredible lifestyle property is within a short stroll to the popular Canyonleigh General Store and a scenic drive to nearby Moss Vale, Berrima and Bowral. Make your tree change dream a reality and discover the charm and unquestionable beauty of the tranquil Southern Highlands.
– Elegant interiors, open-plan layout united by Hurford timber flooring
– Modern front entrance with coded entry
– Wood fueled fireplace; Solitaire by Eureka Heating
– Caesarstone kitchen illuminated by designer pendant lights
– ModKitchen featuring 900mm Euromaid gas cooker, Bosch wall oven and dishwasher
– All bedrooms with feature walls and shutters, main with b-ins
– Designer Caroma bath, 2 vanities and open shower in chic bathroom
– Vast family room close to 2nd bathroom and practical laundry
– Covered entertainer’s terrace consumed by stunning views
– Spacious one bedroom flat with full kitchen and bathroom
– Easy care gardens featuring succulents, hedging and natives
– Parking bay plus double lock-up garage with internal