Nestled away in a whisper quiet and highly sought after street in Kiama is this awesome opportunity to purchase a completely level home in a child friendly cul-de-sac
Featuring an open plan kitchen, living and dining which flows seamlessly to the outdoors. Internal access from the garage and a rear private and covered entertainment area overlooking the low maintenance and established gardens.
Outside is where you become the envy of all with a level yard where the kids will play for hours whilst you enjoy the serenity that so few locations can offer.
Enjoy the scenic walk through “Spring Creek’s Bird Sanctuary” to popular Bombo Beach or the Kiama Township which is less than 1 kilometre away.
The first home buyer can grow into this lovingly maintained three bedroom home and add your own touch as you go, or downsizing for the mature couple will also be a popular option with nothing to do.
If you are looking for a single level, neat as a pin home, in a quiet peaceful location you will go a long way to find a better alternative. This house is bound to attract a lot of attention.
– Master bedroom has a built in robe and ensuite
– Built in robes in second and third bedroom
– Separate toilet to main bathroom
– Natural light floods in creating a spacious, welcoming ambience
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security System installed
– Two car garage, auto door
– Off Street Parking for Boat and Caravan
– NBN connected and fully fenced
– No rear neighbours
– Walking distance to Kiama’s main street, shops, café’s, restaurants and of course the beautiful sandy beaches.
Please call Monique Field today to arrange your inspection on 0403021172 or email Monique.email@example.com