Set in the pristine & quiet suburb of Primbee this lovingly and well maintained property will suit a multitude of people.
From the moment you step into this four bedroom home you realise its special. From the landscaped gardens that greet you at the front door, through to the covered alfresco for that all-weather BBQ area.
If you don’t want the hassle of extensive lawn maintenance, this is the perfect home. The size is impressive with room for a family or is equally ideal for those wishing to downsize the yard but not the size of the home. A maintenance-free property with space and privacy!
Within footsteps of the local primary school, café and post office, and just minutes to major shopping, restaurants, beaches, lake foreshore, and only 15 minutes to the rich Wollongong CBD lifestyle.
This property is a must-see for the busy executive couple, busy families or active retirees who need a home base. Call Monique Field to arrange your inspection today on 0403 021 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Master Bed with ensuite, walk in robe and built in robe
– Downstairs bedroom with bathroom
– Generous and light filled layout with open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Covered outdoor entertaining
– Private courtyard drenched in sunlight
– Fully fenced front and key locked secure rear yard
– Low maintenance property with front lawn and mature trees and gardens
– Double remote garage with internal access and workshop
– Close to Port Kembla Golf Club, Port Kembla beach and amenities
– Easy access to beautiful beaches and 15 minutes to CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.