This is where location and luxury converge to offer the opportunity for a life well-lived. Spend your days in paradise with gentle ocean breezes and 360-degree views of the hinterland. Watch the lighthouse beam across the night sky, ocean sunrises and mountain sunsets your constant companions. This is a rare jewel of an oasis, perched high on a hill, with undulating land, flat land, forests and meadows.
This is an extremely well-situated property, central to the region and yet protected with large landholdings all around. The property sits within the Byron Bay postcode and is well situated for those who love the beach and hinterland life but want to be close to the Gold Coast for the goods and services city life offers. Only 33 minutes from the southern Gold Coast, enjoy from the best of both worlds. As many Byron shire families know, this makes Myocum super practical for schooling, medical, working, sporting and social life.
Exceptionally bright throughout, this simple and stylish cottage is the perfect home while you build and an exceptionally popular rental property. There has been a 10-year hold on development, and now this property is fully re-zoned and ready for further development.
The main attraction is the unbuilt prime building site, which can be built in addition to the existing cottage and fully fitted out farm shed. This is the perfect property to house extended family, have multiple additional income-producing rental properties, and farm and garden to your heart's content. It's ideal for hosting guests, with the birds as your natural soundtrack, and at night and in the morning, when the surf is up, pounding waves are audible. Beautiful mature trees of many interesting and exotic varieties allow you to find a shady spot and while away the afternoon with a good book.
- Coastal acreage oasis, approx 10 acres, in a peaceful location, 16 km, 18 minutes from Byron Bay
- R5 zoning, To provide for a range of land uses, services and facilities that are associated with a rural detached dual occupancy development
- Exceptionally light and bright throughout with rustic coastal interiors
- Original building built in 1970 with all the necessary quality modern inclusions
- This building may be able to be de-commissioned and kept as a farm building should you wish to build a second completely new house
- Open plan living and dining zone that integrates seamlessly with the covered terrace
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.