Enjoy all the pleasures of coastal living when you purchase this delightful two bedroom cabin.
Located just 3 minutes south of Ulladulla on the NSW South Coast, the cabin is situated in a quiet tourist park with direct access to the beach and ocean views from the patio. On the market for just $199,000, this cabin represents great value.
The unit offers:
- Ocean views from covered front deck and kitchen, living and dining area
- High ceilings throughout
- Kitchen with breakfast bench space, upgraded cupboard doors and gas cooking
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully renovated modern bathroom with barn doors, tiled to ceiling and walk-in shower
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Day/night roller blinds and solid and sheer drapes
- Single car space beside unit
- Site approximately 10m x 13m
- Furniture included as WIWO
- Only a few minutes easy walk to the beach
- Pet friendly
The park offers;
- Park fee $155 per week
- Approval for up to 2 small dogs
- Enclosed and outdoor camp kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ near the beach
- Occupation is a maximum of 182 days per year
- Sites can be rented or holiday let but maximum use the 182 days
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.