This charming and spacious three-bedroom cottage is situated on the highly regarded “Millionaires Row”. Generously sized main living spaces invite a more open-style floor plan that seamlessly connects the kitchen, dining, and lounge area. This home is beautifully renovated and invites lots of natural light, and fresh sea breeze throughout leaving nothing more to do but move in and enjoy all that Booker Bay has to offer.
Located next to a council reserve means more privacy and direct access to walk out your front door and dive straight in the water for a swim on those hot days, cast a rod or launch your kayak directly in the water. A brief stroll to Booker Bay Public wharf, boat ramp, Cinema Paradiso, Ettalong Markets, Boutique stores, cafes, restaurants and the Palm Beach ferry.
This perfectly positioned cottage really is the ideal permanent residence, weekend getaway or leasing investment for upgrading your lifestyle!
Other features include:
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Beautiful bamboo timber flooring
- Carport with electric roller door adjoins additional parking area to securely store the boat
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- New hot water system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Low-maintenance yards
- 60m to general store
- Approximately 300m to boat ramp
- Approximately 500m walk to Public Wharf
- Approximately 800m to Palm Beach Ferry
- Council rates: $2296.33 per annum
- Water rates: $994.02 per annum
This is one of those must-see homes that very rarely come to the market!
Contact Jodie Warren today for more details or to arrange an inspection.
I look forward to showing you through!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.