Located just 6.5km to the Lismore CBD, this property is home of the original Frederick's Abattoir which was built in the 1800's.
The property boasts a beautifully renovated home - circa 1900. Oozing character and charm with VJ lining boards, 11ft ceilings, wood heater and four air-conditioners, all the hard work has been done.
There are fabulous decks, in-ground saltwater pool and magical parklike grounds surrounding the home.
The home features four bedrooms all with built-in alcoves, the master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
The property consists of 17-acres of rich alluvial soil with river frontage with options to lease and the use of closed roads adding an additional 7-acres of useable land.
There are three large sheds, one with a self-contained studio upstairs whilst downstairs features additional toilet, laundry and second kitchenette. The shed is fully lined downstairs and has been fitted with two air-conditioning units. There is an additional double garage and the old slaughterhouse shedding as well. If this is not enough, a three bay carport will house additional vehicles.
This property has so much to offer and includes:
- Renovated four bedroom house with large ensuite and walk-in robe
- Kitchen features 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, large pantry
- Air-conditioning in three bedrooms, living area plus wood heater, instant gas hot water
- Beautiful grounds, fantastic deck, salt water pool with infinity edge and beach entry
- Chookpen, woodshed, garden shed, dog run all of concrete construction, veggie garden
- Two sheds - each 12m x 12m with self-contained studio upstairs, additional kitchen and toilet downstairs
- 6m x 7.5m garage plus three bay carport
- Historical slaughterhouse 20.5m x 12m plus awning
- Town water plus two 22,000L rainwater tanks, garbage collection service
- Three phase electricity, three phase generator in place for back up electricity
- Located off Tunstall Street, South Gundurimba
What a lifestyle - beautiful home, plenty of shedding, acreage for your animals, 6.5km to town
Impacted by Feb 2022 floods, beautifully and lovingly restored.