Here is your opportunity to secure a large-scale modern family home, perfectly nestled in the highly desirable community of Suffolk Park.
Meticulously designed for a busy household, this property will effortlessly and easily accommodate a large or extended family. The property's abundance of space allows for a relaxed flow of movement, enabling tranquillity throughout the home.
This solidly built property offers six good proportioned bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ducted air-conditioning, swathed in natural light and airy ventilation. Four bedrooms are serviced by three well-appointed and presented ensuites, and the property includes an additional bathroom, powder room and separate laundry area, perfectly complimenting large scale living.
On the upper level you are welcomed into a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The beautifully presented family kitchen offers extensive open bench space and vast cabinetry storage options, making entertaining a breeze. Central to the kitchen area is a stunning island bench with granite waterfall finishes, perfectly connecting and servicing the open plan living/dining areas.
Perched amongst the tree tops, the expansive upper level is enveloped in the lush green of tropical palm trees, providing ideal privacy and seclusion. The considerable use of sliding doorways and windows throughout the property evokes a sense of tree house living, capturing cooling sea breezes, flooding the home with bountiful natural light. The sensational large covered deck and verandah areas are perfect for enjoying family get-togethers and year-round alfresco dining.
An aesthetically appealing property, the beautiful low maintenance subtropical landscaping and mature gardens allow freedom for the whole family to immerse themselves into the relaxed Byron lifestyle. Only moments to pristine coastal beaches and national parks, relish in the close proximity to a range of opportunities that abound your doorstep. Enjoy social connections amongst the bustling community of popular shops and cafes located an easy walk or bike ride away.
- Extensive well-designed home, perfectly accommodating larger families
- Good sized bedrooms with natural light and privacy, four bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- Beautifully presented family kitchen with expansive bench space and storage, ideal for all the family and easy entertaining
- Close proximately and bus access to local schools
- Easy drive or bike ride into Byron Bay
- Desirable kerbside street appeal with low maintenance tropical landscaped gardens
- Secure garage parking with internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Solar panels and solar water heating
- Conveniently located to the local grocery store, preschool, skate park and Suffolk Park Hotel, restaurants, cafes and bakery
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.