Lifestyle is key with this location, nestled just back from the heart of Mullumbimby, you are just a short stroll to the hub of this eclectic community. Delight in the diversity this little town has to offer.
Architecturally considered, delivering clean lines and lofty spaces, this property is designed to envelope you with a sense of calm and tranquillity. This two-level townhouse with open mezzanine layout, offers a 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom, double car space residence.
The lower level comprises of modern kitchen, main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, stylish bathroom and open plan living leading to your private covered deck area. Upstairs leads to an open mezzanine area which can serve as a second bedroom, or perfect multi-functional space. Capitalise utilising this space as a combined home office / guest room by the clever use of design and purpose-built furniture.
The true beauty of this property is in its easy care, low maintenance build, giving you the freedom to enjoy all the natural beauties and culinary delights that abound your front doorstep. Just 10 minutes' drive the coastal township of Brunswick Heads enjoy swimming, fishing and kayaking on the Brunswick River, as well as easily accessing the many surf beaches along the pristine Byron coastline.
Aesthetically appealing "Millyard" pays homage to the pioneering and industrialisation of the areas' early timber trade, not only by its name but also in the use of natural timber throughout the development, connecting it seamlessly into the environment and harmonising within its Byron hinterland locale, standing as a solid investment into this sort after region.
So many opportunities abound with this property; ideal for the first home owner, home based small business operator or astute investor, don't miss the opportunity to be a part of it all.
- Ideal proximity only moments to the town's business hub and popular cafes
- Easy care, low maintenance build to enjoy the Byron lifestyle and abundance of the great outdoors, with the ability to lock and leave
- Offers strong performance as holiday or long-term rental
- Two off-street car parking spaces
- Known as "Australia's biggest little town", you have extensive amenities at your doorstep, making the need to drive redundant:- Local to banks, supermarkets, butchers, schools, post office and various medical providers.
- Located 10 minutes' to Brunswick Heads and Ocean Shores, 15 minutes' to Byron Bay and approximately 35-40 minutes' drive to the Ballina / Byron Gateway or Gold Coast Airports.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.