This beautiful, country style, family residence offers space, privacy and options for the whole family.
Set on the 8049sqm site is a large brick four-bedroom, two-bathroom home featuring formal and informal living areas, 9-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout.
Outside is a large entertaining deck, a 6m concrete, in-ground saltwater pool and spacious grassed area.
Adjacent to the home is an impressive 9.7m x 7m garage with an additional shower, toilet, wet bar and front porch which has been built to match the home.
There is drivable access to the rear of the block where you’ll find a second garage/workshop which has power and a storage room.
Just 15-minutes’ drive from cafés and beaches of Huskisson and just 5-minutes to the deep-water boat ramp at Basin View.
- Large four-bedroom, three-bathroom home set on 2-acres
- Three king size and one queen size bedroom all with robes
- Ensuite, full main bathroom with third bathroom in garage
- Open plan kitchen with 45mm stone benchtops and butler’s pantry
- Australian hardwood floors and 9-foot ceilings throughout
- Stunning raked ceilings in formal dining and lounge areas
- Combustion fire in main living area, ceiling fans throughout
- Bi-fold doors to outside 7m x 7m north facing entertaining deck
- Servery window to outside as well as through to formal dining area
- In-ground saltwater concrete pool with fountain feature
- Main garage is 9.7m x 7m with shower, toilet and wet-bar
- Instantaneous gas hot water, mains water and 20,000lt tank water
- Fully insulated in the ceiling and under the house, new gutters and down pipes
- Fully fenced with access to double garage and workshop at the rear
- Perfect for living, holidaying and accommodating extended family