Epitomising the idyllic allure of the lush Byron Bay hinterland, this exquisite property rests on five acres of beautifully maintained grounds, on a magnificent elevated parcel in picturesque Federal. Offering an enviable lifestyle of peace, privacy and tranquillity with every modern convenience, this hinterland sanctuary is just a 5-minute scenic drive to Federal’s popular Dome Cafe or the General Store and 30 minutes to Byron’s iconic beaches.
Flawlessly presented, the breezy interiors offer a superb interplay between light and space, with the glass-wrapped living area flowing directly to an expansive covered deck overlooking the saltwater pool. Showcasing magnificent views over the gardens to the lush rolling hills beyond, it’s the perfect place to relax or entertain friends and family in your secluded slice of paradise.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen features a large standalone gas oven, sleek stone waterfall-edge island bench and ample storage for even the keenest home cooks, while the open plan living and dining room enjoys year-round comfort from the cosy wood fireplace. Entertainers will adore the outdoor fire pit area with a pizza oven, ideal for alfresco dining under the stars.
Accommodation for family and friends is generous, with four spacious bedrooms including a serene master with ensuite and peaceful tree-lined outlook, while beds 2 and 4 open to a large private timber deck. Rejuvenate in the gorgeous main bathroom with classic VJ panelling and enjoy the standalone tub with scenic hinterland views.
Children and parents alike will delight in the stunning grounds with plenty of space for pets to roam; why not raise chickens, plant organic gardens, and experience the pure joy of rural living?
Delivering exceptional flexibility, the separate double garage features a gorgeous top-floor studio space with wood-panelled gabled ceilings and a charming balcony. This versatile space makes a perfect home office, teen retreat, yoga, art, music, or meditation zone - the options are endless.
Complete with a solar system, two large water tanks and acres of private, usable land, this infinitely appealing hinterland hideaway offers a dream rural escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Enjoy a scenic 15-minute drive to eclectic Bangalow with its galleries and markets, spend a day in Mullumbimby just 20 minutes away, or ride the waves at Main Beach, Tallows, Belongil or Broken Head beaches, all in under 30 30-minute drive.
- 4.94 acres of stunning natural beauty in charming Federal
- Embrace sweeping hinterland views from the north-facing aspect
- Immaculately presented four bedroom home with contemporary interiors
- Effortless flow through glass doors to the expansive timber deck
- Enjoy the saltwater pool, lush gardens or fire pit area with pizza oven
- Large double garage with top-floor studio, charming balcony
- Solar hot water system, 2 x high capacity water tanks
- 8 KW solar to the whole house
- Pure Tech UV Filter to the whole home
- Acres of useable land for pets, hobby or lifestyle farming
- 5 mins to Federal’s cafes, general store, community hall, preschool
- 25 mins to Byron Bay, 20 mins to Mullumbimby, 15 mins to Bangalow
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.