VC Property is proud to present this contemporary four bedroom home, 28 Durong Street, Crace, ACT 2911. A modern and spacious family home that harmoniously combines comfort, style and convenience.
This impressive four-bedroom, two-bathroom, two lounge area with separate study room offers an exceptional living experience, with a double car park garage and in-slab heating, ensuring your every need is met in style. Situated in the sought-after suburb of Crace, this property enjoys proximity to parks, schools, shopping centers and other amenities. Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle with easy access to both urban conveniences and natural surroundings.
This wonderful home provides luxurious living in a stunning outside setting. It was designed specifically for the block in order to maximise space and efficiency. The home is a perfect blend of functional and modern living, with superb finishes and two living areas. It is perfectly situated for first-class family living with a strong emphasis on entertaining, and it's just a short walk from everything that Crace has to offer.
Crace offers a healthy lifestyle with large open parkland, playgrounds, community gardens, and linking greenbelts in one of Gungahlin's most popular suburbs. Driving through you will see the thought that went into planning the neighbourhood, with family and community in mind, providing outdoor spaces and venues for family and friends to meet. Leave your car in the garage on weekends and stroll to the parks, cafes, restaurants and bars, as well as the hairdresser, gym and supermarket.
- Exceptionally well-presented throughout, this home is great for the growing family
- Generous walk-in pantry that complements the modern kitchen
- Luxurious separate master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and en-suite
- Three other larger sized rooms all with built-in-robes
- Separate study room
- 3.5 KW Solar System installed
- Double Glazed windows
- All the bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, niches and quality fittings
- Ducted Evaporative cooling
- In-slab heating
- Plenty of natural light throughout the house
- Ample storage spaces throughout the house
- Outdoor entertainment area
- A low-maintenance landscaped family-friendly secure yard
- Crace shopping precinct is a 5-minute walk away, Gungahlin Town Centre is a 5-minute drive away, and the city is a 15-minute drive away
- Block size: 507.00sqm (approx.)
- Living: 184.50sqm (approx.)
- Garage: 39.80sqm (approx.)
- Total: 224.30sqm (approx.)
- EER Rating: 6 Stars
- Year of Construction: 2011
Please contact Varun and Chayan to make this home yours!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.