Packed with potential yet ready to move straight into, this oversized home is perfect for large/extended families looking for layout versatility, plenty of space and scope to capitalise with subdivision (STCA).
Its flexible design reveals tidy interiors with an attached two-bedroom self-contained retreat that can easily be reintegrated into the main home to accommodate large families. Set on a vast 1,220 sqm north-to-rear parcel, this property is one of the last remaining level blocks in Berowra Heights with subdivision potential.
It’s a short walk to the shopping village and buses to Berowra Station, while in the catchment of Wideview Public School.
- Versatile layout with an option for self-contained accommodation
- Move-in ready with potential to renovate/update in the future
- One of Berowra Heights’ last blocks with subdivision potential
- Vast level child-friendly lawns and covered entertaining areas
- Large functional garden view kitchen with scope to renovate
- Six bedrooms in total, five fitted with walk/built-in wardrobes
- Three bathrooms, two extra w/c, renovated ground floor bathroom
- Comfortable home with air-conditioning and lots of storage
- Ample off-street parking includes carports, garage/workshop
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.