Set to enjoy the privacy of a leafy elevated aspect, this home reveals a versatile family-oriented layout on a north-to-rear 739 sqm block. The interiors are move-in ready yet offer plenty of opportunity to revitalise, extend and add value (STCA). There are two oversized living zones that adjoin a timber-finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances and flow outdoors onto a covered entertaining area and child-friendly lawns. The home also features a separate home office/studio, a workshop/wine cellar, and a double lock-up garage. It’s steps to Berowra and Hornsby Station buses, a stroll to Wideview Public School and close to village shops.
- Versatile single-level layout reveals two oversized living zones
- Ample opportunity to move in now and revitalise over time
- Seamless flow to entertaining area and child-friendly lawns
- Timber-finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms complete with built-in robes
- Chic bathroom showcases full-height tiles and glass shower
- Separate home office/study or studio with external access
- Air-conditioning, wine cellar/workshop, double lock-up garage
- Close to a selection of cafes, bushwalking trails, and parks
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.