SOLD FIRST WEEK ON THE MARKET WITH 66W (NO COOLING OFF PERIOD)
Situated within the most sought-after pocket in Schofields, within short walking distance to Schofields Train Station, Galungara Public Schooland and all other amenities, this immaculate family home is one that growing families desire.
Built on a large 337sqm block and with an ideal east facing aspect, the home is filled with natural light throughout the whole day and presents with the perfect blend of indoor-outdoor entertaining areas. There is a formal living room upon entry to the room, as well as a family living area upstairs.
It has an extensive open plan kitchen, living and meals area and a substantial family room, all of which flow seamlessly through sliding glass doors onto an alfresco undercover entertaining area. The kitchen has plenty of storage, a central breakfast bar, as well as high-quality stainless-steel appliances.
Upstairs there is a central family living area, the family bathroom and four-bedrooms. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, while the spacious master retreat offers a large walk-in robe, its own ensuite and a private covered balcony to sit and relax in at any time of the day and enjoy park-facing and blue mountain views.
Other features you will love:
- Good sized, low-maintenance and child-friendly, level backyard
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Remote-controlled, single lock-up garage with internal access
- Abundance of natural light throughout the home with east facing aspect
- Covered alfresco area, perfect for all-season entertaining
- Builder: Rawson Homes
- Land size approximately 337sqm
- 5-minute walk to premium Galungara Public School
- 1-minute walk to the park on Farmland Drive
- 10 -15-minute walk to Schofields Train Station and Schofields Village shopping centre
- 5-minute drive to Tallawong Metro Station
- Short walk to multiple childcare centres on Alex Avenue
Located in one of Sydney's fastest growing suburbs, offering a reasonable commute to the CBD and at close proximity to Schofields Train Station, Tallawong Metro Station, new and local schools, upcoming shopping centre and many other amenities, this is not a home you can miss.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries