This large, family home set on an impressive 2008sqm site, has been renovated inside and out and is opposite St Georges Basin. Water views are enjoyed from the main lounge room, master bedroom and the front of the home.
There is excellent side access, via electric gates, to the north facing fully fenced yard which features an in-ground pool with a new concrete edged surround with embedded glow stones.
Just 11-minutes' drive from cafés and beaches of Huskisson and just a 3-minutes' drive from the shopping hub of St Georges Basin.
Property features you will love:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and second lounge area are full of natural northern light
- 55mm concrete waterfall benches in kitchen with butler's pantry and laundry
- 8.8'ft ceilings and new wood look vinyl plank flooring, carpet in bedrooms
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with robes, two bathrooms and three toilets
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in and built-in robes, ensuite
- Large formal lounge room with an activity room/office plus two study nooks
- 12.6KW of back to grid solar, solar and gas hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Ample off-street parking, two LUG a carport/entertaining area and woodshed
- The perfect location for living or for holidaying with all your family and friends
This site would be perfect for adding a second dwelling or granny flat to accommodate your extended family (STCA).
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.