Architecturally designed and master-built, this brick and tile home is backing on to the 9th Fairway of Vincentia Golf Course and has good side access to a fully fenced yard which is 923m2.
The home has been recently renovated which includes a new kitchen, new carpet in bedrooms and lounge area, new floating timber flooring in living and kitchen areas as well as having been freshly painted throughout.
The home is full of natural light and the beautiful established gardens attract native birds which can be viewed and enjoyed from the living areas of the home.
Just 3 minutes' drive to Blenheim Beach and 10 minutes from the cafés and beaches of Huskisson.
Property features you will love:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two indoor living areas
- Brand new kitchen, carpet and floating timber flooring plus ceiling fans
- Two living areas plus a third as outdoor undercover entertaining
- Full of natural light and featuring seamless designer windows
- Generous master bedroom 4.8m x 4m with ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
- Bedrooms two and three both with built-in robes
- Attached double-car garage and off-street parking
- Side access for potential development (extra bedroom or shed STCA)
- Established low-maintenance gardens and fully fenced yard
- Own gate access to the 9th Fairway and only minutes' walk to Golf Club
- Off-street parking for a caravan, trailer and all your toys
- Stunning location, surrounded by quality homes in a quiet cul-de-sac
For all enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.