Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and set amongst an abundance of natural gardens, this property is an absolute delight to inspect.
The property has a warm inviting feel and all the features of yesteryear with hardwood floors, VJ liner boards, high ceilings and a fabulous wrap-around verandah that overlooks Leycester Creek.
There are three bedrooms downstairs whilst the fourth bedroom is a beautiful loft-style room, the perfect retreat, complete with a Juliette balcony. There are large double timber and glass doors that open off the kitchen, dining room and lounge room allowing the home to have a lovely outdoor living feel.
The home is above a 1 in 100 year flood and is in such a private, peaceful location but oh so handy to schools, shops, playing fields and transport.
Features of Lotus Cottage include:
- Three bedrooms downstairs, fourth bedroom loft style with juliette balcony
- Hardwood floors, VJ liner boards, high ceilings
- Beautiful double timber and glass doors opening onto wrap-around verandah
- Freshly painted exterior, newly polished floors, disabled access via ramp
- Private, peaceful location set on an expansive 2899sqm allotment
- An abundance of natural gardens featuring rainforest, fruit trees and Australian bush tucker plants
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.