This unique property has been totally refurbished, oozes character and street appeal. Homes as versatile and beautiful as this are often sought but rarely come to market, it is an absolute must see!
Built in 2001, set on a 1963sqm block in the heart of Pinjarra Town, close to the Murray River with a boat ramp at the end of the street this home is a picture perfect blend of charm combining modern comfort with a cosy cottage feel.
This four-five bedroom home would suit a growing family or, with the versatile floor plan, lend itself to a B&B or similar short stay accommodation. Perhaps you might run a business run from home which requires a separate entrance.
Decorated in neutral tones with modern vinyl plank flooring throughout, well equipped and immaculately presented bathrooms and a modern kitchen there is nothing more to do than to enjoy the home and its surroundings.
A list of endless features you are sure to love:
- Formal lounge, with ceiling fan
- Master bedroom with ensuite and double mirrored robe
- Bedroom two, large with double mirrored robe and French doors which overlook beautiful gardens
- Two further extra-large bedrooms to the rear of the property with built-in robes, all close in proximity to the main bathroom. One of the rooms is larger than king with sliding patio doors opening onto a rear courtyard and gardens creating endless opportunities for its use.
- All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
- Huge office or fifth bedroom
- Huge modern and well-equipped kitchen. Ample under bench and wall cupboards. Stone benchtop, huge walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher and a Smeg double oven
- Huge open plan kitchen, dining and family area with wood burning fire which with its ducted heat transfer system sends heat to the back of the house
Welcome to the outdoors:
- Massive covered alfresco with ceiling fan
- Covered side patio/car port large enough for two cars
-Outdoor bathroom including shower, toilet and sink
- 16m x 9m, three phase powered shed with huge sliding doors and separate room to one end
- Well established gardens with a number of fruit trees
- Veggie gardens
- Secure chicken coop
- Reticulated from bore
- NBN connected
- 6KW solar system with 20-panels on the shed positioned for optimum sunlight
- Instant gas hot water
- Two evaporative air-conditioning systems covering the front and the back of the house
- 14,000 litre water tank