'Lattitude Lakelands' offers resort style living for the over 55's. This beautiful village is gated, secure and situated in the heart of Lakelands within walking distance to The Lakelands Shopping Centre, cafés, eateries, libraries, doctors, dentists and many other community services and close to the new Lakelands Train Station due to open 2023.
If you don't feel like a trip to the shops or local café, then village life will keep you entertained with a host of activities that will appeal to everyone's interests: morning teas, craft groups, water aerobics, bowls and so much more. There is also a great range of resort-style facilities including a lap pool, bowling green, hobby shed and private gym. Take advantage of the fantastic clubhouse, bar, lounge area and large function room with commercial catering facilities.
Even more attractive: homes in the village are surveyed strata-titled which means that you own your home and land. Each has been architecturally designed encompassing style with features and fittings to cater to your future needs: wider doorways and corridors, no steps, higher level power points, larger shower areas and spacious garages. For complete peace of mind, each home is also fitted with an emergency call system, monitored 24 hours a day.
Unit 128 the 'Brodie' home built in 2017, features two/three bedrooms, an open plan dining and living area, a dedicated large study (if not a bedroom) with a patio door to a small courtyard, a beautiful rear patio with an insulated apex roof, ceiling fan and full shade cloth from the house to fencing enclosing the area making year-round entertaining a dream.
Other features include:
- Separate laundry
- Large main living, bedrooms carpeted. Tiles to kitchen and wet areas
- Built-in sliding door robes to bedrooms and study
- Large bathrooms with extra large showers
- Large linen press
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and room for a dishwasher
- Space for a large fridge-freezer, four-burner gas hob, single electric oven, pull out extractor fan
- Three split system air-conditioning units fitted to two bedrooms and main living
- Security screens to doors
- Double garage fitted with marine carpet making this an excellent space to entertain friends or grandchildren when they come to play.
- NBN ready
- Water service charge and usage approximately $75 pm
- Rates approximately $1094 annually
- Strata fees approximately $333.00 per quarter
- Admin/Clubhouse approximately $185 pm