The vendors of this magical property are motivated to sell. Their next chapter is awaiting them with a move interstate and retirement beckoning.
With four-bedrooms, two living spaces, a choice of dining areas and a sensational wrap-around verandah, you will be spoilt for space. The master bedroom enjoys a walk-through robe to the ensuite, as well as its own verandah access. The other three bedrooms boast built-in robes, with two of these also having their own verandah access, ensuring everyone can comfortably enjoy their own space. With easy access to the verandah, the timber kitchen has plenty of cupboards and bench space, with a four burner gas cooktop and oven.
Located within a 5km radius are Southern Cross University, primary and high schools, child care centres, two hospitals, multiple shopping centres and East Lismore Golf and Bowling Clubs.
There is near level access at the rear of the property with a carport and gentle path which gives access directly to the verandah without the need for stairs.
A generous and well-designed driveway easily allows for extra off-street parking for cars, caravans, boats in addition to the carport and double lock-up garage which has automatic doors. Storage is abundant in this property with provisions for under house stowing. Additionally, there is the enormous capacity of the large double garage with high ceilings – room for the bikes, mower and more! Plenty of opportunity to create a sanctuary, studio or work space.
The famous Northern Rivers vibes are captured perfectly in this private cul-de-sac. A few hundred metres from Wilson Nature Reserve, the calming trickle of the creek running through the property soundtracks the wallabies, koalas and bird life that also call the gardens home. This enviable location so close to town is a rare opportunity and needs to be seen to be believed.
- 2796sqm of country living on the doorstep of town
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk through robe and ensuite
- Wrap around verandah overlooking established gardens
- Air-conditioning, solar panels, ceiling fans, gas cooking and heating options
- Timber kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Separate dining and living areas opening onto verandah
- Level access and an additional carport at rear of property
- Huge space for off street parking for additional cars, boats, or caravans
- Double lock-up garage and separate carport
- New flooring throughout including carpeted bedrooms and lounge areas
- New security screen doors fitted
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.