A peaceful, private retreat, surrounded by mature trees in a cool garden setting. This family home offers the opportunity for a work life balance with only 90 -minutes to Sydney and 50-minutes to Gosford.
The property sits on 1.22 ha of fully fenced usable land comprising of two titles. The block to the rear of the existing home would be perfect for a second dwelling, STCA, or a great spot to keep a couple of horses and chickens. This property offers enormous potential to grow your own veggies and even plant an orchard as you have a functional bore to supply water.
Make no mistake this is a home for people of all ages.
- Two titles
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study
- Updated open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Slow combustion fire and air-conditioning
- Additional external bathroom
- Additional studio attached to one of the garages
- Several workshops and garages
- Multiple car accommodation
- 3-Phase power
- Fully fenced
- Ample rainwater storage
- Bore water
- 1 km to the village of Spencer, the waterfront café, Thai restaurant, public wharf, boating and fishing
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.