Situated within the school catchment for Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School, as well as within walking distance to Beacon Park and an abundance of other amenities, this home is perfect for growing families. Additionally, only a short distance away from Schofields Train Station, Tallawong Metro Station, and Schofields Village, this is a home for the family and is situated in the heart of one of the most family-friendly communities in Sydney.
The home is located on a quiet street and is freestanding. With the ideal east facing aspect it is sun-drenched throughout the whole day with a perfect blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, the front living and the open plan kitchen and living area, as well as a spacious backyard. The backyard is spacious and very private and is the perfect place to host and accommodate your loved ones.
The modern kitchen presents high-end inclusions throughout, with stone benchtops, high-quality Fisher & Paykel stainless-steel appliances, a gas cooktop, gorgeous light fittings, and plenty of additional storage space.
Accommodation consists of four spacious bedrooms upstairs, with the master bedroom featuring its own ensuite bathroom, and all bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
Other amazing features:
- Upgraded 600 x 600mm tiles downstairs
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Powder room downstairs
- Beautifully manicured and low maintenance front and back gardens
- Wonderful community and low strata
- Ducted air-conditioning
- LED downlights
- Video intercom and alarm system
- 205 sqm total area
- Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School catchment
- Short distance to Schofields Train Station, Schofields Village Shopping Centre
- Short Drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Ponds Shopping Centre and Stanhope Village Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.