Welcome to 18 Glenoak Way, a gorgeous five-bedroom home that is being presented to the market for the first time. This property offers you the best of country living in the picturesque Nowra Hill area.
This amazing property will appeal to the largest of families as it's located in a quiet street, yet Nowra is only 8-minutes away. If you are looking for a lifestyle change where life is less hectic and you can enjoy space, comfort, privacy and natural bushland as you relax on the back alfresco area, then you must
come and inspect this gorgeous home today.
As you enter the property you are greeted with the parents retreat area which is in the south end of the home, perfectly designed to give each member of the family their own space. This property will lead you to the heart of the home where the family can come together and enjoy each others company in the open plan kitchen living and dining area. To the north of the property, you will find four additional bedrooms, a second bathroom and a great sized laundry with plenty of storage.
This beautiful home also features:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, built-in robe and huge ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A choice of three spacious living areas
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, ceiling fans and a wood heater fireplace
- 28 7kw solar panels
- An 8-metre long pool complete with a salt chlorinator, heat pump and cabana
- Solar hot water system
- Separate 10m x 8m American barn style shed complete with its own bathroom, power and 10,000L water tank
- Fully fenced 3.6-acres of cleared land
- Triple lock-up garage with internal access
- Bitumen circular driveway that leads from the gate to the front door
Acreage this close to town with tranquil surroundings, makes a property like this hard to come by. This beautiful and grand home will only be available for private inspections.
Call Sian Silk-King today and make this stunning property your very own.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.