Lewis Holloway Property looks forward to welcoming you to 93 Challenger Road, Madora Bay. Rarely do you come across such a fabulous combination of location, quality, and style?
Enjoy a short stroll to the golden sands of Madora Bay, which offers stunning sunsets across the Indian Ocean. Madora Bay is truly a special place to call home.
Built-in 2016 by Aveling Homes, this magnificent residence reflects style, quality, grace, and generosity. Built on a large 680s sqm block and boasting nearly 335 sqm under the main roof. The residence is spectacular and offers remarkable space and light, delivering an extraordinary home with exceptional family appeal.
This wonderful abode offers stunning features that include:
- Exquisite Aveling Home design
- 680sqm beachside block
- Four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- 335sqm home - huge family home
- Massive side access, plenty of room for caravans and boats
- An exceptionally high-quality build completed in 2016
- Separate theatre room, study, and activity/games area
- Impressive decked alfresco to enjoy family BBQs
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stunning designer kitchen, stone benchtops, central Island breakfast bar
- Huge master suite with stunning bathroom and massive walk-in robe
- Large double garage with secure shopper's access
- One of Mandurah's best beaches is just a short walk away.
- Room for a large pool, boat, and caravans
Tastefully decorated, the colour palette is light, bright and coastal, with the owner's attention to detail evident in every room.
Perfectly positioned close to parks and only a very short stroll to the sandy shores of Madora Bay, this will suit buyers looking for a spacious family home with plenty of room for all, whilst also looking for low-care living in one of Mandurah's most sought-after beachside locations.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.