This much loved home is an absolute must to inspect. Evolving over the past 120 plus years, this fantastic home is full of charm and character with both original features and modern conveniences.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Three good sized bedrooms – two with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room with pressed tin ceiling plus a large open-plan family room at the rear
- Two kitchens, one eat-in with gas cooking and the other electric cooking, both featuring lovely timber benchtops
- Beautifully renovated bathroom – two separate toilets
- Large internal laundry with storage
- Fantastic, large, covered pergola
- Three electric split systems (heating and cooling)
- Separate studio with power – ideal as a home office or an extra bedroom
-Three sheds, single carport
- Secure rear yard with great access and ample off-street parking
Located approximately 1-kilometre from the Bathurst CBD with a daycare centre, private hospital, aged care facilities and sporting grounds all nearby.
Inspecting this fantastic home is the only way to truly experience all it has to offer. Avoid disappointment, call today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.