Expressions of interest for the sale of regenerative farm.
Jacmarall Farm is located in the New South Wales southern tablelands 47.8km south of Goulburn and 72.2km east of Canberra airport.
Since 2010, the 103-acres (41.3 ha) property has been under development into a food-producing habitat for humans and animals. The incoming purchasing land steward/s can expect to walk into a turn-key food-producing system, ready for the right persons to step into. Access to the farm is via a sealed road all the way from Tarago approximately 9.5km from the town.
When the farm originally developed, the land was chosen for some key things:
1- Its aspect and slope, which is gentle and slightly undulating southeast
2 - Access to reliable water via the dam, overflow and runoff from surrounding hillsides, rainfall and groundwater, which is still to be utilised
3 - The climate is ideal for growing many varieties of perennial nut and fruit trees and is also producing a high yield of garlic as a winter crop
- Dwelling entitlement
- Many varieties of fruit and nut trees
- Production of meat birds, pastured poultry (free range eggs), pastured pork, beef cattle
- 7.2m x 2.7m poly tunnel for tree and veggie nursery
- Potting shed that doubles as brooding shed for chicken rearing
- Dam, ample water tanks, drip irrigation
- Veggie gardens
- Good fencing
- Farm shed with tearoom, washroom and office has an off-grid solar system- Rates approximately $1,368.85pa
A more extensive fact sheet is available for this property. Please email me for more information!
Inspection is by appointment only!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All distances are approximate. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.