This quirky home located in East Lismore has been beautifully renovated and provides an opportunity to secure something that's a little bit special. With exposed timber trusses, pitched ceilings, multiple covered decks and loads of living space, the property is situated in walking distance to schools, university and playing fields.
This home has so many beautiful features including:
- Three bedrooms plus office/fourth bedroom
- Two living rooms, media room and rumpus
- Stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, ducted vent
- Air-conditioning, wood heater, solar panels, solar hot water with gas booster
- Open plan living, hardwood floors
- Fenced low-maintenance yard, two street frontage, garden shed
- Impacted by the Feb 2022 weather event with insurance claimed as stormwater damage
Beautifully renovated with loads of charm, character and a touch of quirkiness!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.