If you have been waiting to enter the market; wait no longer. This well-maintained townhouse presents as excellent value in an ideal location.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Open plan living
- One large separate bedroom
- Updated kitchen
- Single carport with large storage room
- Electric cooking, heating and hot water
- Rural outlook
- Rent potential $270p/w
- Council rates approximately $1,696.50 p.a
- Strata fees approximately $375 per quarter
Ideally positioned between the Bathurst CBD and Charles Sturt University this lovely townhouse would be highly attractive to an astute investor, downsizer or first home buyer. Waste no time in booking your viewing today!