Ideal for a growing family, or for those that enjoy entertaining in style, this large, four-plus bedroom family home is located at the elevated end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Byron Bay's Suffolk Park, just a few minutes in the car to the beaches of Byron Bay.
The contemporary "Santa Fe" design of the home features an abundance of natural light and a spacious, open-plan living room, kitchen and separate dining room. Off the living area, separated by stylish glass sliding doors is a home office, media room or potential fifth bedroom.
Every room of the house has an outlook to both light and greenery, offering both peace and privacy, viewing the semi-tropical gardens, planted for the ultimate in a landscaped sanctuary.
The kitchen and dining room seamlessly open out to the northeast-facing undercover deck area that is perfect for entertaining all year round.
The four spacious bedrooms have built-in robes, including two en-suite bedrooms, one with private access which could be great for guests or extra income. The master bedroom at the front of the home also features a walk-in robe.
For year-round comfort the entire home has ducted, zone-controlled air-conditioning. The kitchen features high-quality fixtures and fittings, with a stylish colour palette, plenty of cupboard and bench space for the home chef, a gas cooktop and soft-close drawers.
Set at the elevated end of a quiet cul-de-sac with secure gated access and beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, there is space for a lap pool (STCA), making this home perfect for family living and providing a safe and private space for pets and young children.
The home is within walking distance to the "Baz & Shaz" local shop ( great organic, local produce ) plus the Suffolk Park shops and Tavern are also within walking distance.
All the attractions of Byron Bay are within a few minutes drive, including the world-famous coastal town's stylish destination shopping, dining, entertainment, markets and beaches.
The Byron National Parks and the charming hinterland regions are also on your doorstep, as is the popular Byron Bay Golf Course. The Byron-Ballina Airport is an easy 20 minutes drive, with the Gold Coast International Airport 40 minutes away.
- Idyllic, quiet setting within minutes from Byron Bay and its famed beaches
- Immaculately presented contemporary 4+ bedroom family home - Open plan, light-filled, fully controlled, zoned air-conditioning
- Separate living/dining room, designer kitchen
- Spacious, undercover hardwood timber deck for year-round entertaining
- Four sunny bedrooms (two bedrooms with ensuites, plus one with a separate entrance)
- Large, light-filled separate Home Office (or media room / fifth bedroom)
- Semi-tropical, landscaped easy-to-care-for gardens
- Large, lock-up garage with remotes for two cars, plus off-street parking for two additional cars
- Walking distance to Baz & Shaz local grocer, Suffolk Park Shops & Tavern
- Five minutes drive to Byron Bay, including its world-famous beaches
- A very family-friendly community
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.