Capturing a breathtaking skyline outlook over Berowra Valley National Park, this versatile home provides a haven of privacy, space and tranquillity for families on a vast 826sqm parcel.
Its well-designed layout flows over three levels with self-contained/guest accommodation on the ground floor, a spacious living and separate dining area on the first floor/entry level and a well-appointed parents’ retreat on the top floor. Each level opens to an alfresco setting including a large timber deck and covered entertainers’ area with a pizza oven that overlooks an enchanting terraced garden.
For superb comfort and convenience, this home features a stone-finished kitchen with stainless Smeg appliances, air conditioning, timber floors, built-in robes, a sauna and double lock-up garage. It’s steps to Berowra and Hornsby Station buses, while in the catchment of Berowra Public School.
- Versatile layout reveals self-contained/guest accommodation
- Multiple living zones accommodate growing families effortlessly
- Seamless flow outdoors to a selection of private alfresco settings
- Covered entertaining area with pizza oven overlooks the vast garden
- Stone-finished kitchen well equipped with stainless Smeg appliances
- Top floor parents’ retreat with study, bathroom and walk-in
- Each floor is complete with a bathroom, top floor is appointed with a spa
- Air-conditioning, timber floors, built-in robes, double lock-up garage
- Close to Berowra village shops, cafes, bushwalking trails and parks
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.