Located at a short distance to local schools, Sackville T-Way, Blacktown Train Station, Westpoint Shopping centre and much more, this site presents not amazing opportunity and prime growth potential. Footsteps away from frequent buses to multiple nearby suburbs as well as Train and Metro Stations, this site presents as second to none and is something that you cannot miss.
This rare to find knock-down rebuild site comprises of an 843.7 sqm approx. rectangular and level block with an 18.39 m approx. frontage. It has potential for future development of a home or duplex subject to council approval.
Option 1: Knock down and build your dream home with a granny flat/pool (S.T.C.A.)
Option 2: Knock down and build duplexes (S.T.C.A.)
Option 3: Keep the current home and add a second dwelling for dual occupancy (S.T.C.A.)
Option 4: Opportunity to build child care/day care or medical centre subject to council approval
- 843.7 sqm approx. Land Size
- 18.39 sqm rare to find frontage
- Level and Rectangular Block
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms of accommodation
- A very short walking distance to Sackville T-way, Local Parks, Shops, Schools
- Less than 5 Minutes to Blacktown Train Station, Westpoint Shopping Centre
- Less than 5 Minutes to Blacktown Hospital, Tafe Campus as well as an upcoming ACU Campus
- 5 Minutes to Blacktown Hospital
- Easy access to M4 and Great Western Highway
This rare to find gem in the most amazing location will not last long. If you have any questions or inquiries, be sure to contact Amit Kumar on 0422256468.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.