This outstanding family home is an absolute must to inspect. Built to high quality standards and featuring many fittings, fixtures and design elements not seen in most homes. Located in one of Bathurst's most popular sub-divisions and surrounded by other quality well-loved homes. This property must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
- Four bedrooms with built in robes, main with large ensuite and walk through robe
- Outstanding kitchen with quality appliances, 900mm oven, stone bench tops and an enormous pantry
- Formal lounge with built in surround sound speakers
- Bamboo flooring to entrance, large open plan family and dining
- Motorised blinds to the family room and main bedroom.
- Ducted and zoned gas heating plus electric cooling
- Beautiful outdoor undercover alfresco dining with built-in fireplace and large ceiling fan
- Large level enclosed rear yard with side access and automated watering system
- Oversized double garage with internal access and built-in storage
- Additional 6x6 double Colourbond garage with 2.7m height, lined and power
- Within close proximity to local schools, shops and transport
Land Size G approx. 912.2m2
House size G approx. 292.2m2
Council Rates G approx. $2750.70 p.a.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.