Located in an elevated position with views to Mount Panorama, this builder's own Solar Passive home has been constructed with no expense spared.
Built with exceptional attention to detail using only the highest quality materials, fittings and fixtures. This outstanding home must be seen to be appreciated.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Versatile floor plan offering either a three or four bedroom design
- Enormous open plan living with 4.8-meter ceiling and built-in display cabinetry
- Exceptional kitchen with built-in fridge and freezer, Pyrolytic oven, convection microwave, induction cooktop plus continuous boiling or filtered chilled water
- Matching stone benchtops in the kitchen, butler's pantry, Television nook, laundry and alfresco dining.
- The main bathroom also incorporates a stone bath
- Double glazed windows; many incorporating venetian blinds plus electric operated celestory windows to the main living area
- Underfloor hydronic heating including four individual zoned areas, ensuring year-round comfort to the entire house
- Additional built-in storage to garage also housing 10 Kw solar battery (11 kw solar system)
- New 5 person spa under custom design gazebo including an additional covered seating area
- Rear yard access via an electric gate to 7.5 x 3.5 garage designed for a caravan
- Additional workshop attached with extra W.C.
- Alarm system, watering system and built-in BBQ to the tiled Alfresco entertaining area
- house is equipped with a ducted vacuum system.
While the above will give an indication, viewing is an absolute must to truly experience all this exception home has to offer.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from
property owners or third-party sources which we believe are
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we
cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their