Are you looking for a residential lot with an approximately 18-metre water frontage, nestled in the iconic 'The Quay' community, in the heart of Sussex Inlet?
This rare, highly sought-after vacant 422sqm waterfront land is a ready canvas for your dreams.
- Sun drenched and east facing water views, down the picturesque Sussex canal
- Positioned in the iconic 'The Quay' boutique cul-de-sac community of eight secluded and premium lots
- The property includes access to a shared jetty with one neighbour allowing easy access to the waterways
Ready to go, this property is complete with a DA-approved plan for a unique two-story home. Designed by an award-winning Sydney architect, having a highly distinctive and luxurious modern design centred around three cubes.
- The design has a two-story glass facade to maximise the eastern morning light and breathtaking canal views
- Angled walls and interiors give a sense of freedom, modernism, and tranquility on the inside
- Multiple living spaces, expansive entertaining spaces, balconies with seamless indoor-outdoor integration and a plunge pool
- Open plan living with four oversized bedrooms, large living spaces, one flexible rumpus/guest suite or home office and three bathrooms
Architectural plans, flood certificates, bushfire reports (BAL 12.5 as designed), geotechnical/soil reports, waste management report, landscape plan, statement of environmental effects are all completed and available for your perusal.
Sussex Inlet offers you the laid back beach lifestyle you are looking for and is becoming a popular holiday destination, that is only a short drive to picturesque beaches, national parks, golf course, boat ramps and other outdoor activities.
Close to Nowra and Wollongong and an easy 2.5-hours drive from Sydney and Canberra.
Don't miss your chance to look at this amazing block. Call Sian Silk-King to arrange your inspection today, before it's gone.
All interest must be submitted by 12th December, 2022.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. The land diagrams are approximations only and are not to scale (buyers should refer to official diagrams in the contract) and the renders are artist's impressions (buyers should refer to the architectural plans as submitted for DA). All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.