Centrally located in the beautiful township of Kiama is this contemporary and stylish open plan apartment that showcases a spacious light filled open floorplan with quality fixtures and finishes. Whether you're looking for a readymade first home or appealing investment this apartment is just what you are after!
This wonderful "as new" property is ideally positioned within 350m approximately to the popular main surf beach and also close to the stunning Kendall's Beach as well! Within an easy walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques as well as popular tourist areas such as Black Beach, Kiama Harbour/ Light House/ Blowhole precinct and historic Hindmarsh Park.
A highly desirable aspect adds to its desirability. With easy lift access from the security parking and bonus with ramped access from entry point and bonus intercom, makes this an apartment suitable for all ages. As new throughout with a spacious living, dining and kitchen-open plan layout, including three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The large undercover balcony overlooking the garden areas complete this impressive lifestyle.
The large covered entertaining area creates a tranquil and peaceful feeling, with immaculate gardens and paved areas. All this within walking distance to Kiama's main beaches, parks, harbour, cafes and restaurants.
- Spacious 3 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes , master with walk in and ensuite
- Modern kitchen offers a 40mm stone benchtops with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Open plan living and dining area with easy transition to undercover tiled corner-set balcony
- Internal laundry with ample storage, secure double parking with intercom entry
- Light filled, on the second floor, central location with underground double parking spaces
Ideal for the "seachanger", busy executives or the downsizer looking for a secure residence close to town, with absolutely nothing to do but enjoy this low maintenance lifestyle in Kiama.
An inspection will not disappoint! Call Monique Field to arrange your inspection on 0403 021 172 or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.