Situated in the most sought-after pocket of North Ryde, on a large 632sqm block of land, this lovely home features everything for the growing family. Completely updated with no expense spared, this home provides opulence with the perfect balance of lifestyle and comfort. Finished to the highest degree, this home is turn-key ready for the next family to call it their forever family home.
The seamless design accompanies a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living, which allows for year round entertaining to the highest degree. The property also features a large grassed backyard perfect for a growing family. The backyard also equipped with a lovely bush backdrop creating a sense of privacy and tranquility.
Located only minutes walk from North Ryde train station and Blenheim Road shops, this home offers convenience as well as future duplex potential (STCA).
Perfect for the growing family there are an abundance of Government and Private schools as well as parks and reserves to ensure all members of the family are catered for.
- Duplex potential with over 21m frontage and 632sqm of land (approx)
- Sophisticated living and dining room, featuring LED downlights and skylight
- Manicured lawns and gardens with beautiful north-east facing bush outlook
- Light filled eat-in kitchen, featuring Smeg appliances and an abundance of storage
- Four large bedrooms with built-in robes with master featuring a fully tiled ensuite
- Large alfresco with adjoining decking perfect for entertaining year round
- Tasteful main bathroom, featuring frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Solar energy, gas cooking, ducted air conditioning and LED downlighting throughout
This home perfectly represents cutting edge design while offering a warm and loving atmosphere accompanied by lovely bush outlook. Feel free to contact Amit Kumar or Bradley Ronayne to book a private inspection any day of the week.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.