Take the time to inspect this piece of Bathurst's history, nestled in a central location and set on a large 778sqm (approx.) block. This stunning home has many period features, but has also been renovated to suit modern family living.
- Four generous bedrooms with ensuite, plus parents retreat to the main, with built-in robes to all four bedrooms
- Large formal lounge/dining, plus a large sitting room adjacent to the stunning kitchen
- The kitchen is well appointed with ample bench space, pantry storage and brilliant natural lighting
- Both bathrooms have been renovated and feature quality fittings and fixtures
- A separate study, with its own entrance, offers the perfect space to work from home
- Beautiful backyard with established gardens, featuring a covered pergola and solar heated inground swimming pool
- Single garage with single carport plus an additional workshop and room for a caravan if needed
Some additional features in the home include:
- Ducted heating with R/C split system, plus wood heating
- Polished floorboards and high ceilings
- Picture rails and large skirting boards
- Beautiful facade with original windows
Call Cleary Fairbrother Property today. This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of Bathurst's signature homes.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.