This opulent family home rests peacefully in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac. Flooded with natural light this stunning home is ideal for a growing family, seeking a relaxed indoor-outdoor lifestyle, close to all the conveniences of modern life. Featuring luxury finishes throughout and an unparalleled level of detail, this home has everything you would expect from a Glenwood trophy home.
A celebration of contemporary craftsmanship and timeless interiors beckons with this exquisite Glenwood masterpiece. Exceptionally renovated and featuring a flawless stone kitchen, two tiled bathrooms and a beautifully curated backyard with no expense spared. You are sure to be continuously impressed as this home has something to offer all ages of the family including premium schools, Bella Vista Metro Metro only a 3-minute walk, T-Way buses to Parramatta and the CBD only a 3-minute walk and local shopping centres to cater to all needs.
- Set in quiet cul-de-sac with private driveway access
- Private backyard oasis complete with alfresco with private and manicured gardens
- Multiple indoor-outdoor living and entertainment areas
- Family living and kitchen transition to sunny alfresco stepping down onto grassed backyard
- Gas kitchen with large stone benchtops with stainless-steel appliances
- Large, tiled family bathroom includes a bathtub and plenty of vanity space and storage
- Superb master suite with walk-in, with tiled ensuite
- Gas heating ensuring comfort in all seasons
- Footsteps to city transport (616x & 607x), Bella Vista Metro, Parramatta and Blacktown buses, Glenwood High School (600m) and Glenwood Shopping Village and moments from Circa Shopping Centre in Norwest
- Closely located Lexington Dr Bella Vista that features an abundance of local premium eateries perfect for your weekly getaway
- All your local amenities are footsteps away and with the added bonus of Bella Metro and City bus transport you can leave your car at home to explore
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.