This extraordinary estate celebrates contemporary luxe design in a privileged location of Glenwood. Every inch has been utilised to perfection with high end finishes, an abundance of custom cabinetry and joinery, solid brick construction, large backyard with a multitude of informal and formal living areas flowing seamlessly into outdoor living.
Accommodation comprises four-bedrooms with optional fifth downstairs featuring a master with a luxurious ensuite with walk-in robe. Additional features include upstairs rumpus, ducted air-conditioning, tiled bathrooms, extensive storage, large level backyard with a sparkling pool ideal for entertaining all year round.
Built onto a level 500sqm block of land, with a perfect north facing aspect, this home is sun-drenched throughout the whole day.
Features of the home but not limited to:
- 6.6 KW solar panels installed
- Freshly renovated kitchen with premium stainless-steel appliances, 40mm stone tops with waterfall benches and lots of storage space
- Tiled floors throughout the ground level with timber flooring upstairs
- Opulent foyer, high ceilings featuring a void allowing an abundance of natural light throughout the whole day
- Large backyard with a grassed area, under tiled alfresco overlooking a secluded pool area
- Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance home offering a premium lifestyle in the heart of Glenwood
- Building and Pest inspection report available upon request
- Short walk to Bella Vista Metro Station
- 5-minutes walk to Glenwood High School and very close to Parklea Public School
- Short drive to Glenwood Village Shopping centre
- Surrounded by multiple reserves and parks
- Easy access to Sydney CBD via M2 and Public Transport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own inquiries