Taking full advantage of its elevated position, this inviting split level residence takes in sweeping views over picturesque Banora Golf Course.
Positioned at the rear of an 896m2 block and with a perfect north-east aspect, the home enjoys soothing breezes, with privacy and boasts spacious indoor and outdoor living. With current tenants in place until 20/3/2022, the property lends itself to the savvy investor in such a high growth area.
Features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms including master suite, with walk-in robe, large ensuite, with spa bath and sliding doors out to your own private balcony
- The main bathroom services the other two bedrooms, with bath, shower recess and separate W/C and vanity
- The spacious open plan living and dining has beautiful polished timber flooring, vaulting skillion ceilings and sliding doors, leading to a large covered front balcony
- Rear outdoor alfresco area with private tropical surrounds
- Generous kitchen with ceramic cooktop, wall oven, D/W, Caesarstone benchtops, appliance cupboard and plenty of bench space
- Second living area on the upper level with A/C unit, perfect for parent's retreat or home office
- Double oversized garage with storage cupboards
- Electric gate entry with extra parking bay for the caravan or boat
- Separate built-in laundry with rear drying utility area
This stylish residence is sure to impress with low maintenance private tropical surrounds and lawns. In a prime, central location, it is only a short drive to Tweed CBD, your choice of both public and private schools, beaches, and 10 minutes to Gold Coast International airport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.