Now, this could be the one that you have been waiting for! Cleared acreage, set up for horses and just - minutes from the seaside village of Huskisson, on Jervis Bay!
This acreage property will appeal to clients who have horses as well as clients who are after a big, renovated home with loads of off-street parking for all types of machinery and toys. Does this sound like your family?
The acreage is predominantly cleared and fenced into eight paddocks and has a stable and round yard for your horses as well as water to various stations. There is a large attached double-car garage with extra storage. There is also an additional single-car garage, a carport and a lockable container for safe storage of your toys and tools, towards the rear of the block with easy drivable access.
The home has been recently renovated with additions of a large chef's kitchen with stone benches and an Aga gas and electric cooker. The main entertaining areas open to and overlooks the acreage which creates a serene space to live and entertain.
Just a 6-minute drive from the cafés and beaches of Huskisson and just 11-minutes drive to the shopping mall at Vincentia Marketplace and the shopping precinct of South Nowra.
- Very desirable 1.53HA (3.8 acres) with eight paddocks all with excellent fencing
- Spanish-style hacienda, recently renovated and still with loads of potential
- Open plan kitchen, dining with private views to acreage and undercover entertaining
- Light and airy living with 9.6ft ceilings in living areas
- Four spacious bedrooms two being king size all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe, huge ensuite and potentially own sitting room
- Combustion fireplace ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 116m post and rail frontage with dual entries, town water and enviro-cycle septic
- Chicken coup, wood and storage shed, lockable container, carport and single garage
- Undercover entertaining off dining room and large games room/office space
- Prized location for living or as a retreat with ample scope to add a pool
This property is in a tightly held location and is surrounded by excellent neighbours. Perfect for a growing family with a bus stop within 100m and only 6-minutes to the Beach.
For all enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.