This beautiful, renovated, 1920's Californian bungalow is a true pleasure to inspect and sure to exceed all expectations.
A freestanding double brick home is only a short stroll from the CBD and has tonnes of its original craftsmen features. Move-in ready homes with such rich character simply don't come for sale often.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Versatile open living floor plan
- Three bedrooms, including two with mirrored built-in robes and original leadlight windows
- Freshly polished Cypress timber floors to hallway, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and formal lounge room
- Large eat-in, renovated kitchen including 900mm Italian/De'Longhi gas/electric oven and dishwasher
- Two great sized living areas including a formal lounge room and a sunny family room
- 7kw split system air-conditioner provides the whole home heating and cooling
- Great drive-through rear yard access to an oversized single garage plus garden shed
- Sunny rear paved entertaining area
- New electrical switchboard and wiring circuits with RCD protection
- New plumbing throughout with "Therman" 26 instant gas hot water unit
- All new bathroom with period-correct tiling choices complements the new fixtures and fittings
- Irreplaceable 10ft decorative plaster ceiling
- Restored Edwardian fireplace
- Large flexible block of approximately 601m2
Ideally positioned, beautifully restored and renovated; this fantastic home is an absolute must to inspect.
Book your viewing today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.