Sian Silk-King is proud to offer you this unique lifestyle and horse property in the sought-after Nowra Hill area, just 10 minutes from Nowra CBD.
Welcome to 357 Gannet Road, a beautifully presented and maintained property which is situated on 2.42 ha of land.
This amazing property offers you the best of country living in picturesque Nowra Hill and will appeal to anyone looking for a country lifestyle in a quiet family-friendly neighbourhood. You can locate this idyllic lifestyle nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac.
As soon as you drive down the private driveway you will appreciate the space, comfort, privacy and natural bushland this property has to offer. Relax on the wrap-around verandah, overlooking the picturesque property and enjoy spectacular sunsets and the sounds of nature.
Ready to go and simply walk in, you can enjoy everything this property offers you.
The main house:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and air-conditioner, plus a separate adjoining office that leads out onto the deck
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioners
- Open plan living and dining area that adjoins the verandah and kitchen with ceiling fan, air-conditioner and gas heating
- A wrap-around verandah is featured on the western side of the home that overlooks the property
- A huge outdoor living entertaining area is the perfect place to sit with family and friends as you enjoy the beautiful sunsets and listening to the birds
- Low-maintenance gardens
- 6kw solar panel system
- Two large water tanks, an enviro cycle septic system and town water that even runs to the back paddocks for horses
Fully self-sufficient granny flat:
- Open plan layout with vinyl floor planks
- Bathroom and laundry in one
- Recently renovated
- Kitchen, living and dining area that is perfect for guests, teenagers or income potential
This property has been set up beautifully for the horse enthusiast with facilities including a large all-weather, fully fenced horse arena, round yard, double wash bay with horse crush, all floodlit, six large galvanized solar electric fences, pasture improved horse paddocks with operational bore for irrigating paddocks and town water to each paddock. Three large steel day yards and all just a short ride to access endless bush riding tracks.
24m x 9m machinery shed with a 24m x 5m extended roof, plenty of room for the cars, the horse float or truck, a caravan and all the big toys.
This property has had all the work done, offering that unique country charm with plenty of character whilst also set up for its practical use, if you are after a complete lifestyle package then this is a must-see.
Call Sian Silk-King today and make this stunning property your very own.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.