This large and spacious home is tucked away up on Knowles Street, opposite the Vincentia Golf Course. Features include four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas inside and out, excellent side access to a lined and powered triple car garage, as well as an attached oversized double car garage all set on an impressive 880sqm site.
Full of natural light and offering four large bedrooms, two bathrooms upstairs with a lounge area and covered veranda with views to Vincentia Golf course, Jervis Bay, the Escarpment and beyond.
At entry level you have formal and informal entertaining areas, the u- shaped kitchen with an updated wall oven and grill, formal and informal dining areas, a large laundry with third toilet and two covered veranda spaces, one facing north and the other facing east, into the rear of the yard. Complementing the home is a detached double car garage with workshop space that could be used for additional storage.
Property features you will love:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, four car garaging and workshop
- Master with ensuite, two-way second bathroom with spa bath, carpet in bedrooms
- Gas points for heating, gas cooktop, ceiling fans throughout and tiled floors
- Oversized double car garage and three covered veranda areas for relaxation
- 880sqm site with side access to second detached double car garage with workshop
- Great location as you can walk to golf club, golf course and Vincentia Shops
This is a great opportunity to acquire a large family home with loads of space and potential.
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.