The keystone at the heart of its community and surrounds, The Clunes Store has been built into a dynamic enterprise, built on solid foundations of effective business and branding strategies. Ingrained into the fabric of the surrounding community, the store has successfully developed into a mecca of fine food, refined wines and popular community hub, providing one stop convenience for locals, visitors and travellers alike.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for discerning buyers; The Clunes Store uniquely stands alone and is unrivalled by any other in the area. The freehold sale encompasses two commercially zoned titles, adjacent to one another, situated within a growing population and continued development area. Commanding prime position with direct street frontage, both properties sit proudly afront passing arterial traffic from Byron Bay, Bangalow, Lismore and beyond.
Currently incorporating a general store, café/restaurant with liquor licence, post office and bottle shop, the business has always embraced a strong ethos of supporting local. Successfully establishing strong business relationships and aligning itself with a number of premium and exclusive brands, the community relishes and supports the rich abundance of products and wares available, cleverly curated from a wealth of local growers, artisans and award-winning producers.
Recently undertaking extensive renovation and investment, the completed build has further cemented the successful growth of the business, by developing, implementing and expanding opportunities upon which the business can evolve.
The purpose-built facilities coupled with adjacent block pose an outstanding opening in the market to expand and build upon further, enhancing the local community and its amenity.
After twelve years, of proudly investing in the community that they love and call home, having honed and developed a thriving business the current owners are excited to see the next chapter of 'The Clunes Store' in new hands.
- Freehold sale consisting of two titles comprising 3163 sqm
- Perfectly situated with a formidable position, located on a major arterial road connecting Byron Bay, Bangalow, Lismore and beyond
- Highly successfully multifaceted business operation, incorporating general store, post office, bottle shop and café/restaurant
- On-site liquor licence operational 7 days a week
- Recently completed refurbishment, with purpose-built renovations further solidifying continued future growth and expansion of the business
- Aesthetically stunning renovations seamlessly blending and complementing the heritage village and its hinterland locale
- Offering fantastic alfresco dining space and amenity, ideal for hosting regular events and pop-ups
- Featuring weekly- the ever popular and highly demanded 'Il Carreto Pizza' and 'Shoza Gyoza'
- Proudly supports local, securing solid business relationships with an array of with premium and exclusive growers, artisans and producers
- The business is built with a strong community focus and investment, holding steadfast to old school community and family values
- A highly regarded and renowned destination to visit, The Clunes Store enjoys exceptional patronage and community loyalty
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.