This exquisite residence built in 2020, is designed with high 2.7-metre ceilings and gives the immediate feeling of space as you walk through the front door.
The gourmet kitchen with a large island bench, Bosch, Westinghouse and LG appliances, butler's pantry and ample storage is an entertainer's delight.
Spacious open-plan dining and lounge areas lead to an extra large covered entertaining area.
- Kitchen benches 40mm stone, 900mm five burner gas cooktop, convection microwave on top of oven stack
- Built-in bar area
- Master bedroom, ensuite with 20mm stone, double sink, separate toilet and walk-in robe
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- Main bathroom with 20mm stone, rain shower, free-standing deep bath and separate powder room
- Study/office with NBN connected
- Ducted heating and air-conditioning
- Large laundry with plenty of storage
- Walk-in linen and storage room
- 1200mm security mesh to front door screen, insect screens to all windows
- 20 solar panels
- Two gas hot water systems
- Extra large double garage
- Side access for caravan, boat and trailer
- Colorbond 20sqm shed with roller door and concrete floor
- 5000-litre slimline water tank connected to toilets, washing machine and outdoor tap
- Two clotheslines
The convenience of being only a short walk or bike ride to the surf and dog beaches, cafes, shops, gym/pool and school, this property is a must to inspect.
Evans Head is fast becoming a sought-after alternative to the neighbouring Byron Bay areas. The town is surrounded by national parks and is famous for its pristine surfing beaches, river system and its laid-back lifestyle.
Approximately 35-minutes drive to Ballina CBD and The Byron Ballina Airport, 50-minutes drive to Byron Bay beaches.
Please contact Sam to organise your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.