Nestled in Old Madora Bay on the edge of New Madora Bay, you will find this charming property. Only a short distance from the glistening waters of the popular beach!
This home offers a great investment to those who are wanting to make a house a home or simply renovate to make a good return in the fast-developing beachside suburb.
This three/ four bedroom home is sat upon a huge 809sqm block.
Property features include:
- Large easy-care gardens
- Long driveway with plenty of parking for boat/caravan/camp trailer
- Fourth bedroom is currently a study that opens onto the front decked area but could easily be used as a bedroom
- Activity area located next to the minor bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Neutral décor
- Log burner to heat the whole house
- Raised deck to the front
- Ceiling fans
- Open-plan living area
- Single lock-up garage
- Single carport
- Outdoor play area that will keep the kids entertained for hours.
- Shady patio to rear
Located in proximity to family parks, two new schools to include a public school opening on the new Seaside development, and a private catholic school coming in 2025. Shopping centres and soon-to-be Lakelands Train Station, while a short drive takes you to the beautiful Mandurah Foreshore precinct, with cinemas, vibrant cafes, and new shops just around the corner!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own inquiries.