Whether you enjoy waking up to the sound of singing birds, training your horse or just want to enjoy a rural lifestyle change, then come and inspect "CARRAMAR" today. This property is one of a kind and must be seen in person.
This 11.44-acre property is located only approximately 10-minutes' drive away from the Nowra CBD and has so much to offer you, including the opportunity to run your own small business from home, have a hobby farm or potential redevelopment (STCA).
This fantastic property features 15 paddocks at the rear with easy access, running water, individual gate entry to each fully fenced paddock, powered fencing, a four-post wash down and a horse round yard. There is a undercover wash bay 10.4m x 6.9m, which is big enough for a horse float and very handy for rural living. The feed shed is located closer to the house, 6.1m x 6.0m in size and comes equipped with a stainless-steel bench, a built-in sink area, power, hot water available and a workshop.
The property has a second five-bay roller door shed complete with power, hot water, an internal wall separating the last two roller doors from the main part of the shed, ceiling fans, 6.9m built-in bench, 1.8m moveable workbench and a built-in sink. The five-bay shed is 7.9m x 20.0m in size.
This fantastic property also features:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen that opens onto the undercover patio with side woodshed area
- Open plan living, dining area with wood heater fireplace and air-conditioner
- Tiled flooring and carpet
- Fully fenced back yard, separate to the remainder property
- New 7ft Colourbond fence, running the length of the block
- Agistment business - has the potential to earn $500.00 plus p/wk return
- Secure kennels, hobby farm area and vegie patch garden with multiple garden bays
- 4.63-hectare = 11.44098-acres of cleared land
- Zoning - RU2 - RURAL LANDSCAPE
- 24-km to the white sands of Jervis Bay
Located in a quiet street this 11.44-acres of land has absolutely no lack of space for parking vehicles, horse floats, boats, caravans and machinery.
If you would like to view the property, please contact Sian Silk-King today and make this property your very own.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.